You can submit your manuscript in: https://edas.info/N24421
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Authors of prospective papers for LAMC 2018 are required to upload a 3-pages paper in PDF format via the LAMC’18 paper submission website: https://edas.info/N24421.
Papers must be written in English and formatted in the standard conference proceedings layout. Word or Latex Templates (US Letter size) can be downloaded from the IEEE Conference Publishing site. Please, be sure to use the template's conference mode (LaTeX users).
Please check carefully the author information when uploading your prospective paper, since this information is used directly to create the Conference Program booklet. Submissions in hardcopy form or by fax or e-mail cannot be accepted.
After review, the authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity of changing details and introduce modifications suggested by the reviewers. Before uploading the final paper, at least one author must register for the conference.
Notification of acceptance will be communicated to the authors via e-mail by October 08, 2018. Accepted papers will be published in the LAMC 2018 conference proceedings as well as be sumitted to be included in the IEEE Xplore. The final paper submission deadline is November 16, 2018.
Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the LAMC 2018 paper submission website. The PDF file must be compliance with IEEE eXpress PDF format: for this purpose, authors can check the compliance or create the PDF file on the IEEE PDF eXpress site with the code 42859XP as Conference ID. The length of the final paper can be until 4 pages.
Authors are responsible for obtaining publication approval by their employer or sponsor and the copyright must be assigned to the IEEE. The direct link to submit the IEEE electronic Copyright Form can be found at the end of the final paper submission process.
IMPORTANT: After getting acceptance of your paper, please consider the following rules:
- Please upload your final manuscript no later than November 16, 2018 via EDAS, or your paper will be automatically withdrawn and removed from the program.
It is mandatory that at least one of the authors of each paper fully registers as a Presenter at the final paper submission deadline November 16, 2018. Otherwise, your paper will be withdrawn and removed from the program.
In order to have the paper submitted to the conference proceedings at IEEE Xplore, it is required that the paper is presented at the conference by one of the authors.
The Technical Program Commitee of the 2018 IEEE MTT-S Latin America Microwave Conference (LAMC) wishes to invite original contributions to this event. The conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Passive components, circuits and devices ( planar and nonplanar components and circuits, filters and multiplexers, tunable devices, and metamaterials).
- Active devices, circuits and subsystems (RFICs & MMICs design, power amplifiers, linearization techniques, low-noise circuits, signal generation, conversion & control modules, linear and non-linear modeling and characterization)
- RF systems and applications (microwave systems and front-ends, industrial, scientific and medical applications, navigation systems, intelligent transportation systems, imaging, sensors, wireless power transmission)
- Communication systems (terrestrial, vehicular, satellite and indoor applications, wireless and cellular communication systems).
- Active antennas (phase arrays, integrated antennas, smart antennas, digital-beam forming and MIMO).
- Signal-power integrity and high-speed digital techniques (EM interference and compatibility, high-speed interconnects, post-silicon validation techniques, power delivery networks, computer simulations and measurements).
- CAD techniques for RF and microwave engineering (surrogate-based modeling and optimization, space mapping-based methods, model order reduction techniques, statistical analysis and design, EM-based and multiphysics design optimization, EM field theory, time and frequency-domain numerical techniques).
Papers submitted to LAMC 2018 will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, quantitative contents, clarity, and interest to the audience. The review process will be single-blind. LAMC will use IEEE EDAS as the electronic paper management system.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the LAMC Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
English will be the official language of the conference. Prospective authors are cordially invited to submit a three-page two-column manuscript, following the instructions available at Authors and Organizers