Considerations for participation:
- It is required that the thesis was approved (after a defense) at a University. Please, together with your thesis, send a relevant proof (link to institutional repository or other relevant document).
- The thesis presenter has to be the author of the work. If a presenter different to the author is considering participating, please communicate this to firstname.lastname@example.org, to evaluate if the participation in the thesis contest can be granted.
How to participate:
- The thesis is submitted via our online system together in EDAS (thesis contest category) with a proof of the successful defense. Please also send a copy to email@example.com. Please notice files should not exceed 25 MB.
- The deadline to submit the thesis is 10/12/2018.
- The participant is registered for the conference in the respective category.
- The thesis contest will take place the second day of the conference (Thursday, 13th of December) at 10:00 am room D101.
- The contestants will present their work in 20 minutes oral presentation.
- A jury composed by international and recognized professors will have 10 minutes for questions.
- After deliberation of the jury, a winner to the contest will be declared in two categories: undergraduate and postgraduate (Certificates will be issued).
Any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.